Sorry – this keyring has now been sold and can no longer be ordered
We have just this one example of this 1970s Henlys dealership keyfob badge to offer mounted onto one of our classic rectangular keyfobs in black leather.
This badge is the later version of the better known black & gold ‘St. Christopher’ Henlys dealership keyring which was issued in the 1960s.
These later keyrings are actually rather scarcer than the earlier version ( although less valuable ) – we have offered a couple of badges before remounted onto our own leather keyfobs.
This badge was probably made by Fattorini badgemakers in Birmingham as many original Henlys badges were and is in excellent condition.
Henlys Jaguar / Rover dealership was founded in 1947 by Herbert Henly. The original premises gave its name to Henlys Corner on the North Circular Road in London and also Henlys Roundabout in Hounslow.
By the time keyrings with these later badges were issued – Henlys had many more dealerships.
The keyring in the photos is the actual one which you will receive.
When it has been sold this listing will cancel. 59/44 02/20