1 in stock
A very rare badge which we are offering mounted onto one of our torpedo keyrings in full grain black leather.
The vitreous enamel badge is in excellent condition and will have been made in the 1950s – almost certainly by Castles Unit Development Co. of Castle Gate, Leicester ( known as CUD )
Castles were the only badgemaker making these badges at that time.
This badge is original & correct for use with any 1954 onwards Standard 10 motor car.
If yours is one of the best remaining cars – then it deserves this keyring which costs about the same as a fill of petrol but will last a lot longer !
When the time comes to eventually sell the car – a keyring with an original badge like this can add a lot more than the cost of the keyring to the value of the car.
The keyring in the photos is the actual one which you will receive.
When it has been sold this listing will cancel.